Day 3-Your Life is A Perfect Reflection of Your Beliefs
Business as usual for Matin and me, it is the weekly OT Day! The hour went passed in a bliss; Matin was tasked to build an obstacle course for himself with the given tools. I was in awe as he was capable of building it himself. It just goes to show that Matin has grown to be more and more independent which is a win-win for both of us. I am learning to let him do things himself such as dressing up, bathing, packing his own bag. I reckoned this little step will help to build his confidence in getting things done by himself; indirectly, it trains him to be more organised.
My wish for him is to be a great speaker who is a leader and has strong charismatic character. My wish is my ultimate goal. This brings me to the book I am currently reading. What am I doing with the things I have? Well, I have time and I am educated! Surely, I can trained Matin towards my goal.
My belief is my mantra for success!
1) I believe I am make for better things
2) I am confident and I dare to make mistakes and learn from it
When you change your deepest beliefs about the world,
your life changes accordingly!
Remove the SHOULD in my life
"My husband SHOULD understand me" WRONG, he does not has to do it. We live inter-independently; we do our own things and try to accommodate, he does not has to give in to me.
"My son SHOULD listens to me" WRONG, I should also listen to what my son has to say. Children are pure, innocent, honest and creative. They see things differently from us; their perspective may some time leads to a new discovery of ourselves.
"My husband looks down on me as I do not bring money to the table"
WRONG, TERRIBLY WRONG.
This belief is a utter recipe for disasters and bringing the marriage on the rock!
He NEVER said it.
It was ME who thinks it this way.
The fundamental question is: WHY did I quiet my job?"
1) I learnt a lot from my last position but I spent too much time on it. For example, I work overtime to get things done but I neglected my role as a Mother. My son needs me more than anything else and I want to be the one he leans on to! Project Lion just made me distant myself from m family and I am desperately building it back. Moreover, I need to help him with his speech, in terms of clarity and expressing himself, on top of this, I have to send him for OT to build up his cognitive. I see the need to quit and focus on him. This does not means that my career is taking the backseat. I am exploring options to increase my income, increase my exposure to things. I believe I can succeed!
My wish for him is to be a great speaker who is a leader and has strong charismatic character. My wish is my ultimate goal. This brings me to the book I am currently reading. What am I doing with the things I have? Well, I have time and I am educated! Surely, I can trained Matin towards my goal.
My belief is my mantra for success!
1) I believe I am make for better things
2) I am confident and I dare to make mistakes and learn from it
When you change your deepest beliefs about the world,
your life changes accordingly!
Remove the SHOULD in my life
"My husband SHOULD understand me" WRONG, he does not has to do it. We live inter-independently; we do our own things and try to accommodate, he does not has to give in to me.
"My son SHOULD listens to me" WRONG, I should also listen to what my son has to say. Children are pure, innocent, honest and creative. They see things differently from us; their perspective may some time leads to a new discovery of ourselves.
"My husband looks down on me as I do not bring money to the table"
WRONG, TERRIBLY WRONG.
This belief is a utter recipe for disasters and bringing the marriage on the rock!
He NEVER said it.
It was ME who thinks it this way.
The fundamental question is: WHY did I quiet my job?"
1) I learnt a lot from my last position but I spent too much time on it. For example, I work overtime to get things done but I neglected my role as a Mother. My son needs me more than anything else and I want to be the one he leans on to! Project Lion just made me distant myself from m family and I am desperately building it back. Moreover, I need to help him with his speech, in terms of clarity and expressing himself, on top of this, I have to send him for OT to build up his cognitive. I see the need to quit and focus on him. This does not means that my career is taking the backseat. I am exploring options to increase my income, increase my exposure to things. I believe I can succeed!
Comments
Post a Comment