Day 7-Follow My Heart; Attitude, Hard Work and FOCUS

How do I rediscover my passion?

Andrew points were spot on!

I chose Accountancy when I was 15 years old and didn't change the occupation ever since. Perhaps it is time for me to explore other options. First step, simplify my life; quit doing things out of habit. Example, mumbling, playing online game, scrolling through social medias. Come on, let's be honest, how much do we get out of these social networking platforms? What is the point of knowing who ate what, who visited Taiwan, none of these concern me and it just makes me more upset especially those related to educating the children. Yes, I can take it as reference, but, how many things it affect me?

Andrew said to rediscover my passion, I need to try 10 things and surely one of them will suit me. Go on to the next 10 things if I dont get it during the first attempt. In short, I have to seek it and then I will be able to answer my question, "What do I want to do with my life?"

Fulfillment comes from developing your gifts not wishing for someone else's.
During my spare time, I love to bake, in particular, bread! Baking bread is therapeutic, the momentum of kneading the dough and the smell of the ingredients coming together is simply magical and the end product gets me excited. 
We set up MMB, an online bakery store but business isn't as great. Making the traditional kuehs are back-breaking and the rewards dont really payoff. 
Well, that is my first attempt!
I have to think of a niche.
Perhaps breads for toddlers!

Next is the Online Business! May I succeed in it! Cheers


Comments

Popular Posts